Pulsar XP50 coyote double (almost)

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I just got my new pulsar sighted it in and wanted to try for coyotes at the hunting camp. I haven’t called right behind the camp house in a while and thought it would be a good as time as any to try here.

These two coyotes showed up literally within three minutes of my turning on the baby cottontail call.

I might need to reconsider using the automatic “nuc” setting because it almost cost me tonight. Haha

51711EE2-1631-4E39-B894-9F2C980CC9D8.jpeg

Jofus

LSB Member
Lol he was coming for yah. U killed my family prepare to die. I knew they were remaking death wish but I didn't realize it was being filmed in thermalvision

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some nights shootin' semi pays off!

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good dogs down!

I might need to reconsider using the automatic “nuc” setting because it almost cost me tonight. Haha

You should as should everyone else who uses it. While the FLIRs give you better warning and are infrequent, they can happen at the worst of times. Pulsars are more frequent and you have to be watching for the warning or you will be surprised by it. Best to run in semi-auto mode and just hit the button when you need it. It will save power doing it that way as well.