Pulsar N750 Night Vision Scope

bar-d

Head Wrangler, Chief Manure Manager: Bar-D Cattle
I bought this scope a couple of years ago with the intention of using it for hog and coyote hunting at night. I have never taken it hunting and shortly after I bought it and set it up on this rifle, I ran into some health problems that I am still dealing with. It doesn't look like I am going to be able to put it to use so I am putting it up for sale. It comes with the padded carrying case, the picatinny mount and the remote control for the scope. I will include the Angel Eye mini dvr, cable and remote for recording straight from the scope. It has only been mounted on one rifle which I shot about 10 rds through to sight it in and last year to check zero so it is just like new. These are selling new for around $1400. It's not thermal but not everybody can afford thermal so this is a viable alternative. I am looking to get $1200 for the whole rig plus shipping. I will listen to any serious offer but I will not give it away. You can read about this scope here: https://www.opticsplanet.com/pulsar-digi...ASAAEgJRdPD_BwE
Pulsar.jpg Pulsar2.jpg

bar-d

I will pay shipping if it will help someone out. If you think it is too high for what it is, shoot me a number. I will listen to any reasonable offer.

bar-d

I bought this scope a couple of years ago with the intention of using it for hog and coyote hunting at night. I have never taken it hunting and shortly after I bought it and set it up on this rifle, I ran into some health problems that I am still dealing with. It doesn't look like I am going to be able to put it to use so I am putting it up for sale. It comes with the padded carrying case, the picatinny mount and the remote control for the scope. I will include the Angel Eye mini dvr, cable and remote for recording straight from the scope. It has only been mounted on one rifle which I shot about 10 rds through to sight it in and last year to check zero so it is just like new. These are selling new for around $1400. It's not thermal but not everybody can afford thermal so this is a viable alternative. I am looking to get $1200 for the whole rig plus shipping. I will listen to any serious offer but I will not give it away. You can read about this scope here: https://www.opticsplanet.com/pulsar-digi...ASAAEgJRdPD_BwE
View attachment 5916 View attachment 5917

Okay, how bout this? I will let everything go for $1100 and I will pay the shipping. If you are looking for digital night vision, I don't think you are going to be able to beat this for what you get. I will still listen to any reasonable offer but this is well below what I have invested in this rig.