Protecting the Corn with LunkersTV

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey guys did a collaboration video with LunkersTV this is my version. After watching him film Im going to be showing more of the background stuff pre hunt, during hunt, and after hunt. It may be rough for several videos but this style works very well for him, and this way yall may get to know me better. This one I didnt film enough so it was rough editing but its a start.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I like it, give people more of you, the equipment and way it gets done

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good to mix it up a bit. I say, edit to your mood and be multi-faceted.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lunker hogs and lunker Bass??? You had done found some Dancing pork!!! You had em hemmed up the first go round, that was fun! You really did need and extra shooter though!!!:) BANG BANG!!

Last edited:

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some good hogs down ... and good video! Haha "stop making me laugh"

LSB Active Member
I really like that especially when you were laughing and the reticle was bouncing up and down that is half my hunting....laughing....dang we have fun. Kill shots vids fun, but after about 100 vids or so I thikn I know what's going to happen....this approach to vids could be kind of fun. Although the guy with the suppressed shotgun mowing them down in a side by side was pretty new to me that looked insanely fun.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wouldn't surprise anyone if he somehow pulled off a clip swap on you trying to get even... regardless, now anytime something goes wrong or is messed up I just say it's DJ'd lol

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wouldn't surprise anyone if he somehow pulled off a clip swap on you trying to get even... regardless, now anytime something goes wrong or is messed up I just say it's DJ'd lol

Oh I was testing some prototype bullets they ended up out of spec and won't chamber. I grabbed that mag by mistake. They are now disposed of.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got DJ'd when something does not work or you miss repeatedly...I love it!

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Really like the increased detail in your new video format. Still get to see the kills, along with the rest of the story.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you are getting in over your head sonny boy

There you go again DJ.... nothing like bringing a dull knife to a gun fight ;)