pounded another sus

D

djones

buddy had a digiscope and couldn't see very well. he had an ir light but it cast shadows in the grass. however, he could catch the eye if the light caught it right. finally we took the shot and pounded him into the ground at 52 yards.

IMG_1587b_zpsdpyywcyw.jpg

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You keep killing pigs like that and BR might send you a gang application!!

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nasty lookin devil hog, love it!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hog! You can tell from the thermal that he had a big head!!

WhoCares

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Boy that's a Big Nasty looking hog! Nice shootin

nathan koepp

Cibolo,TX
Is it just me or do all your pigs look like they were raised in a nuclear fallout zone? I mean I've seen some ugly pigs but geez some are damn near hairless!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Jeez (DJ)... murdering your spawn like that. Do you have any shame? Good hog down !!! Nicely done !

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good going DJ. What model digisight and IR light was your hunting partner using? IR light can be troublesome in tall grass and brush. Good work on the count down.

D

djones

Big hog but it must have been deaf or something
right. good thing too cause we were both wearing earplugs. i knew he was dead even if he heard me so i wanted to make sure my little buddy could hear since we were having a hard time with the conversation

Was that next to the Border Fence? Good Hog!
wth?? you've never shot a high fence hog??

After you asked, "are you ready?"

Did he say "no?"

Bwhahahha...

Nice hog
yea i THINK he said no a couple times. not sure if i said yes to confirm or just to tell him. either way, i KNOW he heard the countdown!

You keep killing pigs like that and BR might send you a gang application!!
umm, yeaaaa. i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but BR and my manager have already been in contact about your replacement.

Is it just me or do all your pigs look like they were raised in a nuclear fallout zone? I mean I've seen some ugly pigs but geez some are damn near hairless!
i'll need to get a second opinion on that. could be that i'm just used to it because of the women i date.

You ready?
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes. 3, 2, 1
Pepew flop.

Lol! Well done
plus he shoots a wtf!! hes kinda of a wimpy dude and i try not to be abusive but geez sometimes that guy drives me crazy and i'm kinda hard on him. i don't want to destroy his confidence but you know how us alpha males can be.

Good going DJ. What model digisight and IR light was your hunting partner using? IR light can be troublesome in tall grass and brush. Good work on the count down.
i'm not sure what he's using. here's a pic of his rig. please don't make fun of him. he's very sensitive

IMG_1584_zpsle3amhsb.jpg