LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nuttin' but pink mist !!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is amazing! you have a closeup of the carnage? Hey you got your Kestral, nice add to the videos!

Hey Dan, show that clip to Chopper and tell him he is lucky!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is something else right there. Here today and POOF,,,:) GONE!!!! The 308 does it,, there aint no doubt about that!! Nice going, good shot. BANG BANG!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is wild... a pig taken out by another pig's flying parts. Chopper was on my lap watching that Frank, I had to take him outside.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is wild... a pig taken out by another pig's flying parts. Chopper was on my lap watching that Frank, I had to take him outside.

I bet you did, was he peeing?

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Always enjoy your vids! And LOL at the little football

Last edited:

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Given your limited time with the REPR have you made up your mind about which caliber you like more for hogs? Is it 6.8 or .308? It's obvious from this video the .308 is devastating, but the 6.8 is just so smooth to shoot and easy to follow up with. What say you Ole wise hog slayer TLM?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am voting for the 6.8. just the perfect deer, hog and yote caliber 300yds and less for me...otherwise I would already has an AR in 308.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
great vid. recoil seems very nominal for a .308. Also if you didn't watch the water with the hog you shot by the pond. do so... you'll see either the bullet remains or some hog parts splash... (sorry ADHD brain hahahah)

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Damn, no BBQ for that piglet

As for your question Alex, I think you answered it. The 308 would be more devastating, but easier to shoot the 6.8 because less recoil and still quite effective. I have two 308's, don't use them much because of weight and recoil.

However, that being said, with the opportunities you guys have for hogs, still would be hard not to take out both guns for the fun of it. Maybe I'll have to mount the Zeus in a 308 for a few hunts, they're getting lonely in the safe.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
"Family Member Killed by Shoatnel - Details at :35"

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Shoatnel? Really, we should call Websters for that one!

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Of course it's an actual word.

You know, like from a boartar round or a hogwitzer shell.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter