phone thermal!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I agree Brian, cool but...anything that hangs off of those cheesy usb plugs is going to get loose pretty quickly and be trouble. Get a big rubberband with it.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It may be a great little tool for safe situations, such as maybe for somebody like a home inspector looking for problems with insulation, but that is not something I would want to rely on in the field. It is just too fragile, not to mention that it also will be consuming your phone's battery at the same time.

As a personal safety issue in the field, at night, and usually alone, I consider the phone to be safety gear in case something goes wrong. I don't want something eating the phone's battery.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Frank is there anything you don't have?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
hey if it is batteries or something that makes things run longer, flashlights I got it..why? cause I don't have the good stuff or the money to buy it..so you gotta do with what you have, modify your hunting and make do. Each of my feeders have solar motion lights at them to turn the night to day, out there 5 years, not bad for $35 each...lol