Oklahoma Single Boar

Navygator

LSB Active Member
Out here for the week helping the father in law. He said they have been without any hogs for weeks and all evidence was pointing that way. Minimal activity on game cameras, no rooting.
Last night around 11pm, I see a single heat signature about 1000 yards away on neighbor's property. Was all by itself and it wasn't acting like a cow so threw some clothes on and combat jogged closer to get a better look.
Was looking more like a pig the closer I got. Bright moon and the fact that he was sitting in an open field meant I had to go the long way around and use the only cover I had between us, a utility pole.
He ended up being a little further out than I thought and I wanted to get a little closer, so I took advantage of a slight rise in the ground and the fact that he was intent on rooting to get about 70 yards away, resting rifle on top of a fence post.
After covering the distance and going under two fences, actually pulled off a decent shot. Maybe #150.
No fancy editing, sorry.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good shot ... 1st round KO!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Big Fat Hog

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
sad-toad-is-sad-big.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He was runnin' FAST with one leg after flopping over! Good shot. (Me three... jogging's a waste of precious resources)