Verdict is in!
Zimmerman

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Count me in for one.

MD1005

North east FL
Yes my truck needs one of these. Awesome! Where are you at down there itsazonik? I travel to Odessa, tarpon springs and the st Pete area pretty regular we should get together for a shoot or hunt sometime.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm in st Pete, I head up to dade city quite a bit to go shooting

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I almost moved initially to St Pete when I moved to FL, I like that area, how long have you been there?

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have been here 4 1/2 years. It's not bad but nowhere to hunt close by. I need to get moved north or south

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well at the time in 2000 I was not thinking of the hunting but I am glad to be up here now, especially for the hunting.

MD1005

North east FL
I have been here 4 1/2 years. It's not bad but nowhere to hunt close by. I need to get moved north or south
You ever hunt around green swamp wma? It's sumpter county but its a pretty awesome spot.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was there last year for deer season a total of about 10 days. Didnt see a thing

MD1005

North east FL
I have a friend that hunts hogs there in late spring there and Santa Fe. Not sure about during deer season time frame.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
i'm in for the color version when they are ready, only thing would be better is a hole in its head lol

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Zonik does a great job. I have some of his 458 Socom stickers on my vehicles.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He could make a killing up here during tourist season! I really like his work, very good!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Final version is in here it is with just a tad brighter Texas flag in the background. Should get some shirts, stickers, mugs, hats, and patches ordered this week. Y'all like the lighter flag?

New

Vs Older darker

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Tourists down here don't buy much. I want to get a trailer and try a few different places

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok time to pick colors. I'm going to make a bunch of different colors but need to know the most wanted. I have white, black, navy blue, blue, red, green, yellow, orange, silver, gold, copper, brown, gray. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but that is a start to the list

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok I also have real, purple, pink, dark red and cream