Monster boar videos the porky saga

81police

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I've never said a "feral" hog was cute, but this has to be as close as it gets. Very cool video, very cool Porky!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Pets or BBQ ahhh the decisions! What does it cost you to feed him just to have around?

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
very little and they have more than paid for themselves through photo's and sounds. Not to mention my ongoing education. I would love to eat AJ she is a huge sow. make'em good sausage! My daughter wont let me, says she's her pig!

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
hey are any of you guys coming to the Decatur expo saturday?

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Once the kids name them it is all over.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think they are on the other video on FB

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
piggly and wiggly were the only two slow enough for us to catch. Talon caught them in the wild I posted pics of them some time back. Maybe in Jan.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
this is piggly and wiggle the day Talon caught them. they were less than 10 days old.
1514963_647033915335305_1777956949_n.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Do you bottle feed them or have a sow adopt?

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too quite and their names are good used to go grocery shopping in a store named Piggly Wiggly. It was also my first job bagging.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
for years we fought with them trying ti get them to take a bottle we discovered by accident that they will learn within hours to drink from a bowl! WAY EASIER!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I did not know that, pretty cool, so will you feed them out to eat or add to the zoo?

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
record sounds

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man If I got one as a pet I do not think I could shoot them anymore.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
trust me, he steps outta line and he's dead! I wouldn't even blink an eye! When Michelle and I first got married I trapped some pot bellies and we raised them for some time. Even bottle fed a few. Later on one of the bigger boars and one that we bottle fed got out and were fighting. Michelle was pregnant with one of the kids, I don't remember which one. Any way one of the boars got after her and knocked her down. I walked in the house got a rifle and shot everyone of them right there. Didn't bother me a bit! They are wild animals no matter how gentle they are.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think raising them like you have they are a learning experience and an education to a hunter, I would do it but live in town.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I agree Glen. A buddy of mine had a whitetail buck that he had bottle raised after it's momma got hit by a car. At about three years of age it damn near killed him while in rut. Even if I owned Porky I would not get in the pen with him.