MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Because I can say that!!!:) Wishing everyone, you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, peaceful with many many sightings of hogs to shoot New Year!!! Yall take care and be safe out there and post lots of tales and pictures of much porkage!!!! Ken BANG BANG!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
HO HO HO...Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ho-Ho... (Ho')... er... Ho-Ho-Ho !!! Merry Christmas back to all of the crew from LSB !! Got almost all my shopping done, just a little bit more to do.

May God's Blessings be abundant with each and every one, in the coming year.

Santa_not_zpscgeqxauq.jpg

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
-MerryhristmafromEmu2012-.jpg

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hope all you have a Merry Christmas too.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Merry Christmas to you all. Suss...where you think you're going? Been bad again?

D

djones

this was a trial run but i was still monitoring. Oink and i will be in caucus reviewing some of the disciplinary procedures, especially where YOU'RE concerned. i'm taking another leave of absence, but remember, i have eyes everywhere.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
merry xmas indeed not having to see your ugly mug... Merry Xmas all!

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Merry Christmas everyone! Finally got all the kids in bed and Santa through the house. Time to get some rest. My kids are usually up before the sun...

JPK

LSB Active Member
Got the turkey stuffed and in the oven and the ham goes in in 10mins.

My wife's family is coming over, we will have 13 for dinner. Worst part is that my wife is from Baltimore and the f'in Ravens are playing today (I'm a Skins fan, but have been a fair weather fan since Snyder bought the team and screwed things up.)

My kids are 19 and 16, and finally old enough that opening presents isn't a dawn affair and I don't have to leave the half eaten cookies and carrots and half drunk glass of milk as evidence that Santa and his reindeer were here. Sleep in on Christmas morning for the first time in 19yrs you ask? No, got get up, make stuffing and get cooking.... so dinner is finished in time for the Blatimorons and the f'in Ravens!

D

djones

i know it's not about the gifts, but xmas was sorta lean at the jonses this year. all i got was some new batteries for my flashlight. i'm going to be bad all year and just save santa the trip.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
i know it's not about the gifts, but xmas was sorta lean at the jonses this year. all i got was some new batteries for my flashlight. i'm going to be bad all year and just save santa the trip.
You mean you weren't this year?

Reactions: JPK

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Spent the day (yesterday) with my buddy who's battling colon cancer. We had a pretty full day, it was great seeing him up and about making lefsa too !!! This morning, we had a full compliment of our "Sheep Dog" crew at church. Thankfully, nothing to report which didn't belong. This afternoon, heading to a cousin's place for dinner. Just finished making up a couple of batches of chip dip to bring along with the veggie tray and fruit tray I'm bringing along.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Spent a few hours at the children's shelter yesterday teaching kids how to kill pigs in their minds, apparently no fake guns allowed these days. lol We killed em', grilled em' and ate em'. We caught some sharks too. Cooking an afternoon turkey in "The Big Easy" fryer right now.....so easy and so good. If you get a chance to buy one or try one you should. Takes 2 hours for a 12-14 lb turkey, turn it on and walk away. Always perfect.