meanwhile back at the ranch...

D

djones

met up with my little buddy with the digimon skope and got on some hogs early. wind was blowing hard enough that we chanced getting within one telephone pole of the pigs. they were right next to a county road so once the first few shots were away i just watched them scamper off.

the wind was bad but the worst part was the blowing dirt from the plowed fields. since we had a successful hunt already we packed it in to wait for a better night.

20170503_222351b_zpsqu15ejod.jpg

meanwhile back at the ranch, who none other than the OinKster himself is hunting. looks like he did ok on his own. i'm going to have to get over there soon before he realizes he's better off without me.

IMG_0287_zpscw1wy5ln.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good killin' there. Sounds like the wind was working hard against ya.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes, had to turn the volume off...sounded like Wyoming. Atta way to get out there and smack them anyways.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down! I remember those W. TX winds!! Use to walk to class with dirt in the face!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Absolutely my favorite night to hunt. I like the wind and dirt!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Absolutely my favorite night to hunt. I like the wind and dirt!

Now it all makes sense!!! I wondered why you were so fond of DJ it just didn't make any sense at all why a good guy like yourself would associate with him. Sure he opens the gates, carries your rifle, and loads super hot ammo for you but all that was just not enough. But this one sentence made it all click.
I like the wind and dirt!

All that hot air he spews and all those dirt clods he shoots you must be in hog heaven!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All that hot air he spews and all those dirt clods he shoots you must be in hog heaven!
That is funny Deeejay...just admit it, it's funny!

D

djones

snake, your hat band it too tight

OinK followed the buzzards to one of the lost kills. his hand also found the other two in chest high rye grass. buzzards on them too.

512F5964-.jpg

OinK now has access to more land than we could cover in a week. the killing will be epic. i'm not sure how much land it is, but i think it's in the neighborhood of...

billion.jpg