LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome trailer for the site!

Last edited:

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yea that has been cropped youtube is just slow today its only supposed to be 1min 32 sec long

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah but after the dead there was some great footage not in the trailer! Action packed Trailer TLM, I like it!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
If I watch that enough, I might learn how to hit those suckers.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love that trailer. Great video, great advertising for the site

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Guys we hit 40,000 views tonight on the LSB YouTube Channel. That does not sound like much but it is exponentially growing 37,000 of those views is just in the last five months, and the last two months have averaged over 9,000 views. Since google, Yahoo, Facebook wont let me advertise this seems to be the best way to spread the word about LSB. This hunting season and in 2015 I really plan on stepping up the videos to cover day hunts, coyotes , birds, more gear reviews, ect. As always please let me know what you like and dont like in and about the videos. And thank all of you for the support!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Super! Congrats, all I need is more more more, which means more more more for you!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats, been enjoying the trailer too. Nicely done.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The last hog walking down the fence. Was that hogs running in the background?

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I thought so. Target rich environment.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
they're dead Jim

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Way great stuff! You,have gotten very good at it. kudos

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Honestly, that looks really awesome. Excellent trailer. It's so short and so full of action and awesome kill shots. I've seen most of those videos before, and it still got me jacked!

The ONLY "critique"/suggestion I would humbly give, is maybe to shorten the 10-15 second intro in all your newer videos if possible.. I know you're trying to build and advertise your brand, and I'm sure we all want to support that, but you say yourself that our attention spans are only 2 mins, and it's not like u have a shortage of kill shot footage. Keep in mind I'm only saying that bc I keep up with your recent hunts and when I click on your newer videos I just want to skip through the 15 second intro and get straight to the kill shot. On a more macro level it might still be a better idea to keep the longer intro and spread the word about LSB. Hopefully those who follow your videos will chime in on this and give their input as well..

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's easy to skip past the intro for the people who watch them all just drag the marker. But for new people just finding the videos it directs them here.

I can take it out and just put www.lonestarboars.com across the videos.