Lone Star Boars Meet & Greet Night Shoot. 10-05-13

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was watching for Polar Bears. Didn't see any , just cars up and down my street.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I had a good time and was really happy to put faces to forum handles and real names.

Thank you very much Brian for hosting this. It is not an easy task to invite strangers with firearms to your place and let them fire in the dark.

Thanks go to Ident Marking for letting us shoot an MP5 and a M249!!! Very awesome to dump 20 rounds in 2 seconds or less. Eric was kind enough to let me shoot his 12.5" sbr 6.8 with an Ident Marking suppressor so I could get a feel for what my next rifle will be like.

Thanks to Lawman for coordinating the meeting and organizing the site. The 8" steel pig head targets were fun to shoot.

It was great talking to Glen Guess about different hunting styles and how he calls hogs. I'm looking forward to trying out the things he showed me and see how the hogs respond. Plus, he makes a mean pulled pork sandwich.

I hope we can all get together again in the future. Great to meet all of you.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
First thanks to Brian for offering his place up for the event! He has a great set up. Food was also great and thanks to Ben for the cooking and Glen for the pork. Glad that myself and Ident Marking could be part of it. It was a lot of fun and I believe the kids had a blast rock'n the SAW. I enjoyed talking to everyone and hearing how they hunt. And last thanks to TLM for a great forum.

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow, just got home,6:15 a.m.. Sweet. Had a great time there and want to than Dr. Brian for taking the risk of letting us on his place and all else who contributed.
I think the only thing that got broken was the LAWMANS new target, (oops)! Great folks, great kids, lead flying, felt just like a cool Panama. When is the next one?

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sounds like it was just too much fun.

DFWRoadkill

SUS VENATOR CLUB
It was great to meet everyone out at Brian's. Thank you very much Brian for offering a place to make it happen. You are a great host.

Many thanks to all the guys at Ident. It was awesome of you to share your equipment and knowledge in such a professional way.

We learned a lot, shared some laughs and met some great folks that enjoy a common interest.

Thanks all!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yesterday was actually nice (for a change). Sat outside having coffee with a buddy of mine who stopped by. Nice morning. Tinkered with the truck a bit.. then grilled up some short ribs for my dinner... some baked beans on the side.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yesterday was actually nice (for a change). Sat outside having coffee with a buddy of mine who stopped by. Nice morning. Tinkered with the truck a bit.. then grilled up some short ribs for my dinner... some baked beans on the side.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Uh huh, I saw the thread where you and Itsa were complaining about being the red headed step children, even with no hair.;)
One must make due when the options are few.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great vid clip there TLM.. thanks for sharin' it with the rest of us poor souls who couldn't be there.

PRyan1877

Roselle, Illinois
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am so very sad that I couldn't make it down for this. But I am happy for those of you that could. It looks like you had enough fun for all of us.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like a lot of fun . Hopefully I can't make it to the next one

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All the full auto fire makes me want to slap my 458 socom upper on a full auto lower. I have seen the videos and have always wanted to try

Hunt TXHogs

LSB Member
Much thanks and appreciation to all who made it out, especially the Ident crew who had their hands full but made sure that everyone's questions were not only answered but answered fully!

Ben