lawdawg has many talents

D

djones

frankinT,
set me up with a red banner so i can take it for a test drive.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
NO SIR you have to pay first, then I will get you one, $20 it will not hurt you

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I got'cher red banner right here... but, it'll cost ya!!

upload_2016-10-28_15-29-44.png

D

djones

so many ideas come to mind...

batfink - i'd be willing to to go as much as $25 for your banner just to irritate frenklinT. are you able to place it under my avatar? can i get a custom logo?

freakinT - you're VERY close to a sale, but i need a little info. are you by chance an authorized check signer on the lsb bank account? if so, i'm going to need comparative balance sheets for the last 5 years. if i see anything like distributions in kind of promotional items i'm going to need to go back 15 years.

rwilbert - most of our friends have the banner. what do you say we have a bet to make it interesting. first one to get a royal sus gets a free banner from the other one. i don't know what a royal sus is, but we can figure that out later.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
DJ, you should be just lucky we accept you here and not push it too much, stay funny, buy your banner and be happy...here is a gift for you

Attachments

• PigBikini.jpg
    PigBikini.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 6
D

djones

thanks for the gift, but i have something else in mind. i'll join the supporters, but after funds are received, you have to come back to this thread and personally thank me for my patronage and tell me lsb is lucky to have a supporter like me. that's not too pushy and it's still funny. easy enough?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And I will do that as all the Supporters are important and much appreciated

D

djones

lawhound spotted my marketing skilz rite off and sent me a pm requesting that i train you. if you're going to be the lsb marketing director, there are a couple things u gotta lern...

1) the 3 immutable laws of marketing... location, location, location. now it's up to you to figure out how that applies here.

2) adopt a motto like fed express and sey sumthin like... "dj, your package is the most important package i've ever handled". wait a sec. that dint sound rite. what i mint was... u no how klingy and needy i get. tell me something that will make me feel unique and special. this will be a graded assignment.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
DJ, you are "special"..cough cough, sorry all of a sudden I got a bad taste in my mouth! I really meant you are "very special"
crazy-pig-drunk-funny-photo.jpg

D

djones

i guess that'll have to do, but don't be surprised if lsb starts looking for a new marketing director and you find yourself back in the glee club. then again, rwilbur may have room for you on the hospitality committee

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I must comment... not sure I agree with a transition from "Throwed Off" to "Freeloader"... a more layered approach may've been more gooder... "Throwed Off Freeloader" (for example). M'be with a PINK banner? A class of his own? (Would that qualify as a special needs sort of thing?)

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh great... just what I need...

upload_2016-10-31_6-59-28.png

D

djones

ok. i like the freeloader logo, but a deal is a deal. i looked at the account upgrade page, except i don't have paypal and i have maxed out my credit cards on ammo. please post or pm where i can send a check and state the payee name.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
ok. i like the freeloader logo, but a deal is a deal. i looked at the account upgrade page, except i don't have paypal and i have maxed out my credit cards on ammo. please post or pm where i can send a check and state the payee name.

We only do PayPal.

D

djones

ok frankeeT. you got me into this so give me your mailing address, i'll send you a check and you can paypal for me. i want that banner!!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Get a pay pal account you cheap bastard!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Get a pay pal account you cheap bastard!
Just put me in the "cheap bastard" category with Dr. Jones. I've had all I want of identity theft so if it doesn't have my signature and check number on it its a no go. I want to do my part. I love this place and the people that post here but plastic makes the hair stand up on my neck.