lawdawg has many talents

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
PayPal pissed me off years ago. They did one of their "we're protecting you" things, locked access to my account and wanted me to jump through a bunch of hoops to verify it was ME. No, I didn't click onto any links, I went to their website directly, by typing it into my browser too. All for naught however... the account still wasn't working for me. I told 'em to piss off and haven't messed with 'em since.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah I was just playing with him. I am a really old guy and have had paypal for years w/o a problem. I never write checks and use a debit card or cash. You can buy off paypal using your credit card and never deposit a dime there too

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you can't say that on an open forum. i'm afraid that's going in your permanent file.

plus... paypal is antigun you DEMOCRAT!!!!

So is Google, yahoo, facebook, twitter, Instagram, youtube, apple, Microsoft, and just about every other modern company.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The co founder of paypal is a huge Trump supporter as am I...

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That and the "Judy Chop" has had questionable results around here.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
e-bay owns paypal.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
why do i get the feeling everyone feels the same way about me?

and you're gonna think 'questionable' when i slap one of thoz judie chopps on ur throat!!!
Not ME !!!! You make me look almost downright respectable. :confused:

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
where are bduds and clevis when i need them. i'm sending them and their dog to pay you a visit
El Quapo has a plethora of banners!! Due to work and chasing my curtain climber around I havn't had much time to login here or hunt and Cletus has been in the same boat plus he's on the save a marriage program... Gus is always available however, but if he starts humping your leg its best to just let him finish...

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
quite possibly so... she does complain about him not doing "enough" around the house and hunting too much!