Just for fun: A what would you do video?

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
I put a game cam out on a area before I hunt. Here is a couple of weeks of "film" on a pig trail. I have a blind already set up, it is very close. What day and time would you go to the blind? And what pig would you want?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Factory gets the first shot. Sit tight and wait for the youngins to come back to find her, take as many as possible. Boar next.

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Waiting for the video of the harvest!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'd trap those little Duroc looking guys and raise them up and have me some bacon!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If you want the sow and piglets, I'd pick a day that's not too hot and there's a nice breeze and get set up before 4:00pm, but come in cautiously in case they're already there. If you want the boar, it might still be smart to come in during the afternoon and wait. Do you have night hunting equipment?

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
If you want the sow and piglets, I'd pick a day that's not too hot and there's a nice breeze and get set up before 4:00pm, but come in cautiously in case they're already there. If you want the boar, it might still be smart to come in during the afternoon and wait. Do you have night hunting equipment?

I have no night hunting gear, I like to day hunt. If the pigs are already there then you cannot sneak in they would see me. I think I will get to the blind around 2:30pm and stay until dark. I setup the game cam and throw some corn out. I would not take one of the piglets until I got a sow or the boar. Once I do get one, I leave the trail for at least a month before I hunt it again. I stop by and throw corn out when I go by. I will let you know what happens.

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
I sat in the "blind" from 2 pm to around 8, yesterday, Friday, dead, nothing. I had moved my game cam last week off this pig trail to another close to this one. I found out this little family is using two trails into our property. I am going back Sunday to this pig trail. There were some other pigs that looked good using this trail. 04150010.JPG 04150014.JPG

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You have some fine prospects right there.