Invisible Coyote - IR Hunter Mark2 35mm

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Here's a short video of a coyote I got last night. The shot was about 75-100 yards away and based on the surroundings, the coyote was very difficult to see with my IR Hunter. There were actually a few rain drops for just a minute or two thirty minutes prior to this shot.

I don't know what the deal was with that particular section of disked up ground, but it must have been very hot and just the right temperature to allow the coyote to blend in very well and all but disappear.

Here's a couple of other recent coyote videos taken in high humidity conditions as a comparison of some of my other videos that showed up with very high clarity.

Lately in the higher humidity, I have found it difficult to identify deer/hogs when they are moderate distances. Like 500 + yards away, it's been hard to know for sure on individual animals.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
On that first one... Christmas is cancelled, not even some thrashing. Nice chootin'!

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yes sir, good shot! Since you had you scope on white hot he didn't show up as well.

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That first one looked like he was wearing an invisibility cloak. We had 3 or 4 days of slightly less humidity last week and now it's back to 80+%
Good shooting for sure.