In the Arctic, We Just Call it a "Blow"

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh great, are you getting ready to head S or will you shelter in place RD..Be safe!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got home Tuesday morning... working a side job for a while. Nice gig, decent money, choose my hours, etc. Commercial remodel demo. Play my cards right, may get some of the remodel money too.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good, I bet you are better off there than on the job. You guys that do all that hammer and nails stuff are to be admired, I botch it all up.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's nice to be home, but the job site is good too. Made some good friends there too, and we get together to play darts often.

Kind of nice to be getting a little sweat on my tools again. Enjoy working with my hands. Right now, I get to study someone else's work as I take it apart. Deconstructing a "Theater" which was part of a high end audio retail store. Lots of sound proofing construction...built 14 yrs. ago. Will be the new home of a higher end home appliance retail store. Used to do major remodel work on 100 yr old houses. Matching "plumb/level/square" (new) to old stuff that no longer IS... can give your brain a workout as you blend/conceal to make things appear they've always been there.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have no skills, never been something I had any experience with, sure have missed it the last several year, would have been nice.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Been away from it for 4 1/2 yrs. You lose that touch, and have to regain it. Not to mention toning some softened muscles. LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh I bet, but then you know what you are doing, I have no clue, wish I did. I got a shot in each shoulder and am sore tonite, does that count?? lol

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... sore is sore. No matter how you win it.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I feel your pain...literally!