I have a W1000 and a PVS14 to rehome...Help!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK from an estate, all the $ will go to the widow and daughter. I have in hand w the authority to sell a W1000(has seldom used) and a PVS14 (seldom used)on an Ops Core helmet...what the heck do i charge, I know nothing about these..Vendors please??
TNV Pvs 14 L3 Gen3 ****
100_0278.jpg

100_0280.jpg

also got a chrono but can probably sell that locally

100_0283.jpg

Last edited:

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Frank,,, Rob had one for sale and he was asking 4500 a while back. Also there was a PVS 14 for sale too. Just an FYI to ya. BANG BANG!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, to W1000 price was erased and I don't know if all these PVS 14's are the same why I wanted some advice ...These must all be as new and the Caldwell still bagged up

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Not sure today you would get $4,500 with all the new stuff thats out. I did not sell mine. I only use it to spot these days. The picture it looks brand new. The PVS -14 must be worth maybe at least $2,500 or more.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The LG should handle more recoil than the ITT. You would have to get the numbers checked. Either way.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well I was thinking $3300 for the W1000 and 3K for the PVS 14 w mounts and helmet, does that sound right and still a good deal? The neither have been used in the field more that 2-3 times. The W1000 has the lithium pack and the 6 battery 9V module for power.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Frank i put up my w1000 for sale about 3-4 months ago. I started at $4000 on here, texasguntrader.com, texashuntingforum.com, and ar15.com. I dropped the price about every week by $250. The price got down to either $3250 or $3000 and still no takers.

I also had it on eBay for $4400. It sold in about 5 days on eBay for $4400.00. After insurance, shipping, PayPal charges, and eBay charges, I ended up walking with about $3800.

Keep in mind this included the military battery and charging unit

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This has the mil battery but not the charger, it has to be there somewhere..Thanks

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Midway has Caldwell Chronograph on sale for 121.50 as of May 6.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks I have $100 on it, never been taken out of the plastic, Fair?

Crowebar

LSB Member
OK from an estate, all the $ will go to the widow and daughter. I have in hand w the authority to sell a W1000(has seldom used) and a PVS14 (seldom used)on an Ops Core helmet...what the heck do i charge, I know nothing about these..Vendors please??
TNV Pvs 14 L3 Gen3 ****
100_0278.jpg

100_0280.jpg

also got a chrono but can probably sell that locally

100_0283.jpg
If you think they would take $2000 for the 14 and helmet feel free to call me. 6019176203.

Drift

LSB Member
I suspect you have the "going price" down. To get that price though, might take a while.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If you think they would take $2000 for the 14 and helmet feel free to call me. 6019176203.

Thanks for the offer but I believe $2500 would be where they would like to be and still be a good deal for someone..Frank

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The dang Ops Core helmet list for $630 to $800. So,at $2,500 that is a great deal. Heck I would buy but gun funds are now at zero. Apollo drained it. Back to saving mode.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is what I was thinking a great deal at $3K, I would keep it but just don't have the cash

Closing this have posted the for sale ad

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
PVS-14 screen
100_0288.jpg

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That does not look good. PM Eric he used to work for Ident maybe he can explain.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
it is not in focus was w a point and shoot camera in my closet was just looking for black spots, I have never used one

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Right after dusk take it out side and see what you got. Do not point a bright lights since moon is in new phase. Does it have a 3x magnifier? Very helpful when using as a scope with a Eotech
This is what mine looks like with magnifier
1635a69b30b06d348d8dd73ee2ac946b_zpszv0b1vfw.jpg

Last edited: