Humor for the day!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My wife is always wanting to,dress up the dog and the cat. Sometimes you have to put your foot down.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I hear tale we have car wash Nazis here too... striving to make it illegal to wash your car in front of your own home, or even in your own driveway.

I haven't been able to wash my truck in my driveway for two years. That is what stage 3 drought does. The local drive through car washes are terrible at removing mud. I have to drive through them 2-3 times to get just a little bit of mud off my truck. Most of the time they leave all the dirt on the back bumper too.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I haven't been able to wash my truck in my driveway for two years. That is what stage 3 drought does. The local drive through car washes are terrible at removing mud. I have to drive through them 2-3 times to get just a little bit of mud off my truck. Most of the time they leave all the dirt on the back bumper too.
There's a big difference between conserving water out of NEED, and "control" for the sake of "control".

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's getting pretty bad around here... the mayoral race this coming week sure doesn't mean much. We have one who is spending money hand over fist wanting to be re-elected, and one who's biggest accomplishment is to announce his ability to be out of the closet as he campaigns. And, they all have a great "new idea'... let's raise property taxes !!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What was the title of that movie? "White Men Can't Jump". LOL

photo.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
March 21st 2010 to October 1 2013 is 3 years, 6 months, 10 days.
December 7, 1941 to May 8, 1945 is 3 years, 5 months, 1 day.

What this means is that in the time we were attacked at Pearl Harbor to the day Germany surrendered is not enough time for this federal government to build a working webpage. Mobilization of millions, building tens of thousands of tanks, planes, jeeps, subs, cruisers, destroyers, torpedoes, millions upon millions of guns, bombs, ammo, etc. Turning the tide in North Africa, Invading Italy, D-Day, Battle of the Bulge, Race to Berlin - all while we were also fighting the Japanese in the Pacific!!

And they can't build a webpage.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I hope they never get the webpage working government has no place in healthcare.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Our government has no place in government

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What?

054d2c06ef1f9433420ee9fefd05cd20.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Aha !!!! The root of the problem of the Democrat Party...

514_230x230_NoPeel.jpg