Hog killer on the way...

Jefe

LSB Member
Well, my wife won't let me put it on Facebook yet, but we're 6 weeks pregnant! I know it's early, but I'm one proud Papa to be. I figured that I'd just get it out seeing as how she wants to wait till Christmas.

So if it's a girl, I think that I'll get a 12 gauge to scare the boys off when she gets old enough to date... I think 36 is a good age. If it's a boy, I'm thinking something like a 7mm-08 to give to him when he's old enough as his first "real" rifle. Thoughts?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Also a .22 to learn 'em on. Congrats.

Jefe

LSB Member
Thank you. The ol' Ruger 10/22 was bought just for that purpose about a year ago. Knew the time would come & now its on the doorstep.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congratulations! Just get one of everything you like and tell your wife it is for your baby!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Congratulations! Yep a child is usually good for several new purchases that don't the same scrutiny as others when you say "but honey, it's for our son/daughter."

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats and the best for ya'll

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congratulations Jeff, happy for yall! For each girl I bought 3 guns, each will definitely need a good cleaning when the dates come over. 7mm08 or .243 is a perfect deer rifle to start with for a boy, but I couldn't figure out how to make a boy to save my life. 3 girls and I give up!

D

djones

congrats jiffy. this calls for a celebration. FREE LSB PATCHES FOR EVERYONE. T... i expect u to take care of getting thoz out to everyone.

also, i expect u to like this post to make up for the like i lost in curlys thread when everything got deleted. that was all snakes fault. hes a bad influence.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Suss, you got deleted from a Curly thread? That's not right. We will be more careful here.

D

djones

sssssnake,
u no darn well my like got deleted. u led me down the path of ruin. im going to post some pig kill vids after i remove the cussing. y dont u see if u can get my hole thred deleted!!

and T... quit taking it out on me that u only hav 1 banner. and hurry up with thoz lsb patches. we aint got all day.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
sssssnake,
u no darn well my like got deleted. u led me down the path of ruin. im going to post some pig kill vids after i remove the cussing. y dont u see if u can get my hole thred deleted!!

and T... quit taking it out on me that u only hav 1 banner. and hurry up with thoz lsb patches. we aint got all day.
You sure are a needy feller aren't you.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
sssssnake,

Susss, I think there was a hint of humor in your response and that is highly frowned upon in this thread. Maybe it was the Zebra /Beaver comment they didn't like. We had a guy here that ate a beaver and a zebra and owned a school bus....you would have like him alot.

D

djones

chopper - YES... now LIKE my post dammit!!!!

snake - i like everyone. it's just that no one likes me. i didn't care until i joined here, but now i collect them (and banners too). btw, what does beaver taste like? and don't tell me chicken. i know better.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Tastes alot like bald eagle