Hello from South Florida-New member : "Muskethead."

Muskethead

Hello all: I come to you from South Florida. I love this forum. I hunt with a Blackstone Arms 6.8 SPC, ATN X-Sight HD II and with as DPMS LR .308. I have a SilenceCo Omega in ATF jail awaiting release and I have found a renewed interest in hog hunting with the night vision option. I am no putting together a night vision package all of which came to me with the inspiration of Lone Star Boars You Tube videos. W.L. Athas

Jake

Bandera, Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I live in West Broward County (west of Ft. Lauderdale) but I'm on a 8700 acre hunting lease west of Melbourne in Osceola County.

Cool.

My father-in-law lives in Lake Worth and my sister-in-law lives in Melbourne.

D

djones

...all of which came to me with the inspiration of Lone Star Boars You Tube videos.
howdy muskrat head,
let me guess... you found most of your inspiration from the volumes submitted by frankT??

LSB Active Member
Hello all: I come to you from South Florida. I love this forum. I hunt with a Blackstone Arms 6.8 SPC, ATN X-Sight HD II and with as DPMS LR .308. I have a SilenceCo Omega in ATF jail awaiting release and I have found a renewed interest in hog hunting with the night vision option. I am no putting together a night vision package all of which came to me with the inspiration of Lone Star Boars You Tube videos. W.L. Athas
Welcome I'm up in Tampa on a 5,500 acre spread. Been lean up until last week with the drought and we finally found them. Had 3 great nights with the green lights after the regular storms started in and now it's soaking wet should be back to normal.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray!! We need some gator-shoot videos!! Choot-'em!! Choot-'em !!!!

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hello! Welcome

Jimmy Lee

Welcome! Many great memories from when I lived down there (high school, some college and a recent tour at USSOUTHCOM in doral). I'm somewhat jealous for the pro sports you have access to, I'm a long suffering Dolfan. Have fun down there hunting. I didn't know enough to be able to go hunting when we were down there, had to do a guided hunt in okeechobee after we left! Cheers!- Jimmy Lee