hard time believing it myself

D

djones

we were lucky enough to catch this herd right when another herd was coming in. notice in the vid the left hogs are going right and the right hogs are going left. when they mingled OinK and i did the countdown and let 'em rip. everything worked perfectly. these hogs were big and many took several shots. i knew the sows were much bigger than the 300lb boars we've shot recently so i asked OinK if he wanted to check the girth on any. true to form all he said was 'let go hunt some more'. gotta love it.

IMG_1352_zpsj93jjigv.jpg

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats, you have gone from all dirt clods to finally hitting some guts... Special K is gonna finally get you killing a few at some point! Can't help but notice when you pan over to his side there is dead **** laying everywhere lol

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We've still got one or two more pics to post. He's not finished yet!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i'm glad to report that i had to look up lgbt to see what it was.
And, now, they've added a "Q"... for those who are "Questioning" themselves. (NO, I'm NOT kidding)

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's some great hog hunting opportunity right there !!! Too much fun to have with your clothes on.

D

djones

Special K is gonna finally get you killing a few at some point! Can't help but notice when you pan over to his side there is dead **** laying everywhere lol
OinK reminds me of josey wales... 'not a hard man to track. leaves dead **** wherever he goes'.

rapdogg, just when i wasn't sure if it could get any better, you come up with a new idea... hunting in the nude! just have to be a little more careful crossing fences.

OinK and i simply wanted across this field. we were minding our own business when these hogs approached us with an attitude. OinK ain't much for words so after he got tired of hearing the smack talk he spit and said... 'you pigs gonna pull them pistols or whistle dixie'? yep, hell had joined them for breakfast. i couldn't even keep the camera rolling fast enough to capture the killing.

IMG_1360_zpskq2hy6uy.jpg

D

djones

lots of work gathering up the kills. fortunately OinK can strap two feet of even the biggst pigs together and drag them with one hand. i figured the least i could do was roll them over for our signature pose. nope, not happen'in. i suspect i'm MUCH stronger than billy biceps, aka snake, but i couldn't even budge the big hogs. i just left them in the pile OinK made and did my best to show their size but there's just no way.

ps-tako, what do you think of the 6.8 rubber band on my magazine. does it ghey it or slay it?

IMG_1357_zpspug6n8ck.jpg

IMG_1359_zps1lvqtyb7.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How come the slain dirt clods don't get dragged over to pose with OinK's dead hogs? There's a bunch of 'em there!! Good chootin' fellers !

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
How come the slain dirt clods don't get dragged over to pose with OinK's dead hogs? There's a bunch of 'em there!! Good chootin' fellers !
They did, that's all the smooth dirt around the hogs. That's why the farmers all beg DJ to come shoot at hogs on their property. Then they don't have to plow.

fanninland

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow, that is an impressive amount of pork whacked and stacked. Y'all rule!