Friday night Threesome.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Friday during the day I rode out to feed and check the cameras with my wife's cousins. There were some good pics of large boars coming into a few of them so we made our plans to come back that night after dinner. It was super dark and neither of them have NV yet so were were driving with the lights on and using the thermal eye handheld thermals to check the feeders.

I'm still new to this property and get turned around easy at night and I almost missed the boars. I was looking at what I thought was the feeder after seeing nothing I gave them the all clear to drive on. Just as he pulled off I spotted a heat signature about 400 yards off where the feeders really are and told them we had something.

Started my stalk, at about 300 yards I could make out the hog he was at an angle behind the feeders and they had blocked most of his heat signature. When I was at about 100 yards he moved to reveal another hog and a coon in the center. Both hogs looked fairly large.

Im within 40 yards and the hogs are right on the treeline. I turn on the pvs14 and luna illuminator take aim on the front shoulder crease. Pop thud the first one goes down the second runs left pop thud as he enters the thicket. Swing back to the first hog he is up and running pop thud and hes in the thicket!!! Ugggh as I scan the coon has never moved just sitting there like wtf just happened! So pop thud he goes down.

I could hear the hogs thrashing in the woods so I went in after them. That stuff was so thick I could see nothing even with the thermal so I gave up on finding them until daytime.
The next day I went back the first hog was only 2 yards in laying up in some thick vines, and the second was about 40 yards in laying in a dry creek bed. Both looked to be over 200 pounds.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
One corn thief and two hogs partying down... and in creeps the Tactical Squirrel... laying waste to 'em all ! You'll be at triple digits for corn thieves soon.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
One corn thief and two hogs partying down... and in creeps the Tactical Squirrel... laying waste to 'em all ! You'll be at triple digits for corn thieves soon.
I've never kept count on anything but pigs.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I like that.... tactical squirrel ....he wishes his nuts were that big.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Itsazonik and I had a little fun with that late last night in my Barking Squirrel hunting tale thread.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
a 3fer, gotta love it!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

You are just chomping at the bit to give someone else a name LOL. Shooter, Me, Mouse Poodle, anyone. The Kit Kat Kid is here to stay and I think this calls for a new round of Kit Kat threads!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Itsazonik and I had a little fun with that late last night in my Barking Squirrel hunting tale thread.

Hey don't go blaming this all on me, I didn't do it lol

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LMAO, was expecting a bit of a different story with the threesome title, I end up with references to squirrel nuts and kit kats....

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You are just chomping at the bit to give someone else a name LOL. Shooter, Me, Mouse Poodle, anyone. The Kit Kat Kid is here to stay and I think this calls for a new round of Kit Kat threads!

Not trying to give names. Just rolling with the punches. You already have a name anyway. TLM the Rockstar Legend. Don't forget it.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Not trying to give names. Just rolling with the punches. You already have a name anyway. TLM the Rockstar Legend. Don't forget it.
Does he buy it by the cases? LOL

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lmao not trying! If you "not try" any harder your candy is going to melt again Kid!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Will there ever be a time we keep threads on topic and not divert to kit kats and squirrels?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can delete all of it and make that happen if that's what people want.