First Kills with Armasight Pro Line

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This video is the first ever kills with the Pro Line it is the Zeus 100mm 640 30hz. I saw a ton of hogs this weekend they love this weather but the creeks were all out of the banks I could not cross them to get to the hogs, the roads were even flooded on the county road getting out there the water was up to my bumper which would be the window on a normal car. You wont see much definition in the background at this point there had been precipitation for nine days and 100% rain for the two days I was there. So everything was the same temperature now I could see anything with heat really well but this is not what it is typically going to look like.
MAKE SURE YOU WATCH IN 1080 RESOLUTION CLICK THE SETTINGS TAB AT THE FAR BOTTOM RIGHT

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The damage is terrible, I bet the Rancher is not happy! Hey with the conditions you did a good job. Curly Shuffle in full force there!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That place has way to many hogs and a heck of a lot of damage. Love the reticle!! Looks like you tested out the new thermal and the tires. That whole bunch looked like the same size of decent hogs?? Very nice, thanks for posting!! Loved the Curly Shuffle on the first one he was gettin it!!!:) BANG BANG!!!

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
That's some nasty weather, it wasn't nearly as bad in east texas where I was. Scope still sees fairly well.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great video. SteveR was using my NV on the hog I killed last night. He saw movement only and asked me to look at it with the thermal. No problem telling they were hogs. The problem I had was not figuring out they were further out than I thought. He actually found my hog by using my other unit as a hand held.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome video ... it was tough hunting.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Definitely a soupy mess there. Nice kills.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's always good to see the performace of a scope in the worst conditions. Doesn't matter how good they look in prime weather if you can't use in all conditions. Nice work.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That's some nasty weather, it wasn't nearly as bad in east texas where I was. Scope still sees fairly well.
Did you mean "west" Texas? If not, what part of east Tx were you in?

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
yes, oops, I meant West Texas near Turkey Texas, we only had one day that was bad, Thursday, high winds, rain and mist, hard to hunt so I stayed in the trailer

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Pretty impressive TLM. I'm debating between a standard 640 75mm and a proline 640 50mm. I'm leaning towards the proline because it is waterproof.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lol this totally went over my head!
Dave, saying he was in east TX... so they were accusing him of using his XSite compass. He was in west TX.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dave, saying he was in east TX... so they were accusing him of using his XSite compass. He was in west TX.
Yea this was when I figured it out my first response I was still asleep lol.