You've got some seriously nice toys.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We got schwing !!

Eric Mayer

How do you like this stock? I have a UBR on my 308 now and run it extended all the time so I was thinking about one of these to lighten it up

We only had the rifle for a week or so, but I liked the stock a lot. So much so, that I will probably end up getting the exact one when I do my 17WSM build with the FA upper.

Sorry for the delay in replying. I didn't notice the little notification in the corner telling me someone had replied to my comment!

Eric

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
NICE!! But....I hope you have a wheel barrow to carry that thing.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
wheels and a guy to pull it!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A G20, she Love you!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Todd,
Just saw you being interviewed by Armslist at Shot Show. You did a good job with it. On their main page there is an advertisement for them at the Shot Show, links to youtube.

Wow I'm surprised they used that. I was just stopping by to pick up something from one of the guys and they grabbed me, my voice was about 30 minutes from being totally gone there and I was doped up on NyQuil. Turned out better than expected. The red head and brunet at 1:59 were from Dallas and I was forced to sit next to them on the plane ride out there. The things I do for you people.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
NICE!! But....I hope you have a wheel barrow to carry that thing.

The case weighs 22 lbs but it has quad wheels and multiple handles it rolls very nicely.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow I'm surprised they used that. I was just stopping by to pick up something from one of the guys and they grabbed me, my voice was about 30 minutes from being totally gone there and I was doped up on NyQuil. Turned out better than expected. The red head and brunet at 1:59 were from Dallas and I was forced to sit next to them on the plane ride out there. The things I do for you people.

Way to take one for the team! Your royalties should be streaming in soon too. haha

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey that was a good interview, well done!