Firearms picture thread.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like a "Signature" TLM rifle !! Has a lefty side charging handle ... is that geissele a 2 pounder?

Yes I believe so it feels very nice! Shot it today was hitting bowling pins standing no rest at 100 and 200 yards with the factory iron sights no problems.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Franklin Armory F17-L in .17 Winchester Super Magnum (rimfire):

Franklin-Armory-F17-L-1.jpg

Eric :cool:

How do you like this stock? I have a UBR on my 308 now and run it extended all the time so I was thinking about one of these to lighten it up

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very beautiful,rifle. 165gr SST?

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice TLM, Seems kinda fitting if you think about it. The 6.8 is a shortened 270 and a .308 is a shortened 30.06.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She crawls in there and she will be in Vegas baby! or a Vegas Baby...lol

Why did LWRC not send their own guns to SHOT?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She crawls in there and she will be in Vegas baby! or a Vegas Baby...lol

Why did LWRC not send their own guns to SHOT?

LWRC will have their own guns these will be on display at the Armasight booth.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was just thinking it would have been easier on you than having your guns being shipped...OK now I got it.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Here is daughters new rifle (Miss Piggy). Upper was built by Eric at BlackStone Arms 6.8 16inch barrel, Troy hand guard, and Aero Precision upper, and super bolt. We did the lower, went with Aero Precision lower and their parts kit and trigger, single stage and for being just a trigger in Aero's parts kit the trigger feels very nice, bolt catch, mag release, selector (charging handle coming) all ambi because she is a lefty, Hogue stock, and Ergo over molded/over sized grip, all in FDE. Scope is a Primary Arms scope 4x16x44 and for the money these scopes are very good, it is not a high dollar scope but will get the job done and she has good eyes. Going to try for the range on Thursday. Waiting for the JP SCSpring set-up to come, will be Wednesday in the afternoon. Turned out to be a very nice gun Eric builds a nice/good rifle. Thanks Eric. BANG BANG!!!

Attachments

• 800x800.jpg
    800x800.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats... fine looking rifle there.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I like that, very nice.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You aren't going to take that pretty thing out in the field and get it dirty now are you?

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I ran the daughters rifle to the range (without her), the rest of her ambi stuff came in so I wanted to test it out for function. Black Stone Arms builds a very nice rifle and it functioned flawlessly and with the JP SCS I put in there it is very smooth and does not have the normal spring buffer noise that comes with that. Thanks again Eric I do appreciate you building a nice rifle for the daughter. She needs to get to the range and zero it in and she is good to go. BANG BANG!!