Firearms picture thread.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Grendel #3 Is the BIL 16 inch rifle, he finally made it over so I watched him and he put it together. He put all the things I have on my FDE one I am keeping. Aero upper and ambi lower, carbon fiber hand guard, G2S trigger, Titanium gas block, melonite gas tube from Aero, Titanium forward assist, NiB BCG from Precision Firearms, Hogue buttstock, pistol grip by Ergo, Norgon ambi mag release, Badass ambi selector, and JPSCS. That is about it. Nice lite rifle. Hope he gets out today and fires it!! BANG BANG!!!!joe1.jpeg

Last edited:

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
JPSCSpring on sale for cheap JP Enterprises Gen 2 Silent Captured Buffer Spring System — 10 models BANG BANG!!

And if you use coupon code JH10 for 10% off so for the regular JPSCS for 112 then another 10% off that is the lowest I have ever seen them on sale for!!! get them while they last. If you have note used one and do you will never use a regular spring and buffer again!!! Yes they make that much of a difference!!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I will just leave this here for you to ponder!
iPeg - I, Pascal Eggert

pic9.jpg

pic1.jpg

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Curly, you are absolutely right about a couple of things. I have never seen the JP silent captured springs this cheap.
And once you get them and use them,you wont be able to use anything else. I have them in my 6.8/AR's and my 308/AR. Damn near as good as a good trigger. ---SAWMAN

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Gotta get one of these!
6d6f6adba37535f9add7680abe49eed0.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If it comes in M-Lok too... I'm in !!!

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
This is a pic of my Benelli MR1. It has the ARGO gas system and is by far the lightest recoiling 223Rem that I have ever shot. I handload a Barnes 50gr TSX to 3200fps.
It has a 16" 1:9 twist bbl and will shoot MOA out to 200yds. It wears a Leupold 3-9X40 VX-R scope. This is my daylight coyote gun and has taken it's share of hogs and deer also. --- pruhdlr DSC00813.JPG

Night Owl

LSB Member
This is a pic of my Kreb's Custom 6.5 Grendel AK Prototype. She is one of a kind. I've put about 600 rounds through her and she has run hiccup free. Best groups thus far have hovered around 1.5 MOA at a 100 yards. Sitting on top of her is a Schmidt and Bender 5-20 Ultra Short with an H59 illuminated reticle that I just got in after a 4 month wait. When I finally do get a thermal scope this will be one of the guns I'll be using it on.

IMG_1557.JPG

Night Owl

LSB Member
This is my other 6.5 Grendel. It's a JP Enterprises SCR-11 with a 22in. heavy barrel.I love the left side charging handle on this gun. It works very fluidly with me being a right handed shooter. The action is silky smooth. I'm not a fan of single stage triggers on gas guns so out went the JP trigger and in went a Geissele SSA-E. This gun routinely prints half-MOA and some times better groups for me on a routine basis using factory Hornady and Federal loads. My 11 yr old son shot a 5rd.,half-MOA group at over 400 yards with this rifle and my 18 yr old son shot his first boar with it. Sitting on top of her is an Athlon Argos BTR 6-24 FFP scope. This scope is an amazing scope for under 400 dollars. It's directly comparable to the Vortex PST gen 1 line of scopes in terms of glass quality. I used it to practice with until my Ultra Short arrived.

IMG_1648.JPG

Last edited:

Night Owl

LSB Member
This is my primary hog hunting rifle. An FN SCAR 17 with a few upgrades including a Geissele trigger and a Trijicon SRS red dot. I'm trying to decide on one of the new generation Pulsars or one of the IR scopes to put on it next? It looks like one of the base model IR's may be able to be used as a clip on for the Ultra Short and also do double duty as a standalone? Decisions,decisions.....

IMG_1652.JPG

Last edited:

Jefe

LSB Member
I'm proud to announce that today, I officially became involved with a new mistress........

And a bit of a closer look here....

I know, a bit of a tease. But before I unveil my beautiful new love, let me explain how we met.

It truly was love at first sight. You see, I've been a loyal customer of M.O. ever since I found out that they have Stand 1 Armory on the shelf. And it was on one of my weekly ammo runs that I stopped in and I saw her. I was smitten at first sight. A light from heaven illuminated her striking features, and I was done. Today, I took the plunge, and she said yes. I haven't even been able to take her out to get properly acquainted with her yet. After I do, I'll let you know just how perfect she is.

So, without any further ado... let me introduce you to my new sweetheart.

She's an MC6 in 6.8 with that amazing Damascus paint job. The trigger is absolutely amazing and she's wearing a Hogue stock, & a Griffin Armament Flash Comp. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed to see that she didn't have the sexy hexagonal fluted barrel, but Andrew at M.O. told me that it was because they're using a new 5R barrel as opposed to their older barrels.

It really is a lesson on how it's not all about what's on the outside. Sometimes it's what's on the inside that counts. And boy does she have some amazing features on the inside. The proprietary charging handle and buffer that helps with blowback. The melonited BCG. That trigger. Ugh... that trigger. Love.

Now, if you'll excuse us, we have some catching up to do..............

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love the Damascus look. Congrats on the new toy.

LSB Active Member
Still putting upgrades on it, but this dog'l hunt. Haggled prices and traded parts I had no use for total came in at $546. View attachment 5416

Is that an RXQ? I love this stank out of mine I'm really interested to see what it's like when we drop the heat and humidity going on down here in south FL. 945 last night full moon and the RXQ called them out, the 308 barked and bang bang