Delta P Brevis II Ultra 762

Ncorry

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anyone have one of these? At 2"x5.5" and 10 ounces, it looks pretty amazing- it has an interior volume of 17.27 in^3. I called and was told that it would be fine to use on a 12.5" AR10 in 308Win. But at $1,900, it's pricey. I'm also looking hard at the YHM Ti Phanton DT (a.625"x8.5" 15 ounces, $836 and volume of 17.62). I just don't know how the sintered/ printed Brevis II would hold up long-term.

BREVIS® II Ultra 7.62 NATO Rifle Suppressor - BREVIS® II Suppressors

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
As small as the volume of that can is, I can't imagine it being very quiet.

With no welds, it sounds like it was machined out of a solid Ti rod. No wonder it's so expensive.

Ncorry

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
As small as the volume of that can is, I can't imagine it being very quiet.

With no welds, it sounds like it was machined out of a solid Ti rod. No wonder it's so expensive.
The 17.3 volume is pretty high. Out of cans rated for 12.5" 308W, only the Sig SRD Ti (9.3"x1.75", 22.4) and Ti QD 8.3"x1.75", 19.9) and the YHM Ti Phantom DT and QD (8.5"x1.625", 17.6) have large out of the 20 or so that I've researched.

The no welds- the suppressor is printed and laser welded (direct metal Laser scintering) out of Ti and Iconel. DLMS is very likely the way of the future for suppressors and all kind of other stuff. Hands On With Delta P's BREVIS II, 3D Printed Suppressors - The Truth About Guns

Ben Diss

I just started using a Thunderbeast Ultra 7 on my .308 AR. It replaced a Saker 7.62. It weighs about half and sounds about the same.

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I stand corrected, didn't realized this was the 3d printed suppressor. I'll be curious to see how those do.

Ncorry

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just started using a Thunderbeast Ultra 7 on my .308 AR. It replaced a Saker 7.62. It weighs about half and sounds about the same.
I have an Ultra 7 and wish like hell it was rated for 12.5" 308W- only 16". I bought the Ultra for a 12.5" 6.8 and absolutely love it. I will likely end up building the LR308 with the 2A Armament Xanthos receiver set with a 16" barrel first. With the TBAC Ultra 7 and no optics or mag, the LR308 should be under 7lbs. I am trying to come up with a suppressed 12.5" upper that is the same or less weight.