Cold Weather...

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
WRONG! All of you are WRONG!! This is not a cold spell. It can’t be, it is impossible! How do you ask? Simple Al Gore said it was Global Warming! How could these incompetent nit wits go against the smartest man to ever live. He invented the freaking Internet for crying out loud! How could you dare question him, what qualifications do you hold that would entitle you to such a luxury?

The truth is that the clothes of those who live up North have been burned off from the intense heat ravaging the world. And now the chill they feel is from the sweat they are covered with due to the intense heat this world now experiences. It can’t be snow! Impossible, the world is heating up. It is not really the coldest New Years in 55 years in NYC! It because they are sweating so much that the winds caused the intense heat is cooling them down rapidly. Snow?? You see many people have dehydrated and turned into dust which the wind took into the ozone layer of the earth and dumped it on the earth. If not for the fossil fuel fumes at the ozone, the dust would have gone into space but instead it forced it back to earth. You see if it were cold, Al would be a flipping liar. He can’t be! He invented the freaking Internet!

OMG how smart he is. He taught those scientists how to calculate the theory of the world was heating up due to fossil fuels. He made the formulas to prove his theory and handed it to them. He was the VP to the greatest President of the modern times. How can you not claim that about Bill? He got a 20-year-old to use a cigar in a way that most men only dream about. What a stud! So how could he be dumb for hanging with Bill for 8 years? Ya’ll don’t understand! You can’t, its impossible you are not smart enough to be able to.

See you think Tipper divorced him because he was not well endowed, but you can see that he is the biggest deekhead that there is. How could I not be her biggest ever? He is a 73 inch deekhead! I mean 6 foot 1 inch; how could she desire more. Did I mention that he invented the Internet for crying out loud?

Ok, I am going to go stoke a coal fire in the fire pit out back and watch the muddah fuggah burn, open all the windows in the house, turn the heat up to 85 and look in the direction of the coal power plant nearby and watch how thick the smoke gets while singing the song Burn Baby Burn!

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Stone Sober! I just find it funny that a we are having coldest temps in 50 years but we have been told that we are warming up...

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Barkeep... I'll have a double of what he's having.

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well it frowned upon to drink alone.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
algore fake science so he can make money...I remember when they told us the earth was going to catch fire, then freeze, you know it is the normal cycle but the chicken littles say the sky is falling.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Another liberal tax scam. Create a fake problem so you can create a fake solution and that solution is always cash.
The fact that any intelligent adult believes this stuff is mind boggling. That is why God's word says that the wise of this world will be shown to be fools and the fools will be shown to be wise.

jglass

LSB Member
I read Al Gores book, "Earth In The Balance", in 1992. He claimed the Aral Sea in Russia dried up because of human activity so I have been following Aral sea news since only to find out the Aral sea dried up because of irrigation projects in
Russia. Today the Aral sea is coming back because the irrigation projects have been reversed r. The Aral sea was one of the largest inland bodies of water in the world, like sixth. Draining the sea changed the area weather and the dry lake bed caused health problems during dust storms. It still has a long way to go but the locals are catching fish now.

Last edited: