Bushnell Equinox Z vs Equinox

krm944

I found a thread on here where user Wigwamitus has tested a Bushnell Equinox Z on his rifle with decent success. Being digital night vision it does need some IR flood to help, but still produces a decent product.

I am looking to supplement a weapon mounted thermal and a Photon XT with a bushnell equinox.

My question for the experts: what is the difference between the newer Equinox Z compared to the older Equinox? A few sites have the older Equinox units for about $100. If they are electronically the same, I think this unit would be perfect for the glovebox in the truck!

Kyle

Pootie

Santa Fe, TX
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I found a thread on here where user Wigwamitus has tested a Bushnell Equinox Z on his rifle with decent success. Being digital night vision it does need some IR flood to help, but still produces a decent product.

I am looking to supplement a weapon mounted thermal and a Photon XT with a bushnell equinox.

My question for the experts: what is the difference between the newer Equinox Z compared to the older Equinox? A few sites have the older Equinox units for about $100. If they are electronically the same, I think this unit would be perfect for the glovebox in the truck!

Kyle

The "Z" has a video/still recorder.