better than a lawman vid

D

djones

i've taken the new and ever so popular lawdawg video format and improved upon it. rather than mindless footage of hogs killed senselessly one after another, i'll take you on a virtual nature trail hike while sitting at the comfort of your puter or fhone.

Using the Blair Witch Project style of shaky motion sickness inducing filming feel the dirt stinging your watering eyes, smell the fragrance of weeds and pig manure swirling in your nasal passages, listen to the wind as it chaps your freezing face, watch intently as the pig never presents a shot. we already know how great the 6.8 is... right up there with the famed 223 and the battle tested wtf, so no need to get into that again. and why bother with a kill shot when the buildup is so exciting. hang on to your hat cuz here we gooooo.......

the pig kept going back behind the bush so many times i shut off the recorder. i must have jackknifed it before turning it back on. after seeing a rattler earlier in the day, neither of us were too excited about sliding to the bottom of the ravine for a pic. besides i thought i had it all on vid. my buddy was recording but he lost the pig after the first shot.

second hunt vid must have still been disabled, but here's a pic of that hog. turned out to be about a 300 yard shot. big hogs seem to look much closer. not that it'll get me a banner, but yea, he's a sus.

IMG_4624_zpsom7qslx0.jpg

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was more mind numbing than entertaining like Lawdawg's new vids... keep trying though and you will get it closer! You know a pig must tape 45 inches to classify as a Sus, right??? Not just have spots lol

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Most of those shots sounded like hits! Another good time in the woods!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I see why the narrative... had to make up for that videography effort. :cool: You Should'a gotten the snake on vid.