Axis doe(s) Anyone still lurking here?

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I had to sneak into the dark side a bit and get a compound bow, Have some longer shots to make from a blind this year and my longbow isn't quite cutting it for this situation. So far 2 doe Axis and lost 2 bucks with bad (hurried shots). Good eating and nice hides for the couch.
I did manage a decent whitetail here at the house as well.axis doe bow.jpg axisdoe2.jpg 01 buck.jpg

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice deer. I love my compound bows

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey Dan, good to see you’re still around! Good looking animals- time for the grill!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thought I'd swing by and see if anyone was still here. lol

mc68

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice work on both the axis and the buck. We are really enjoying the axis meat we got this season! Great jog!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, look what the cat dragged in !!! I figured you were hog-tied in a closet after getting married and vanished. A longbowman using a bow with training wheels? The horror... the horror!! An English longbowman would be ashamed of you Dan'l. LOL Congrats on those critters. Now, don't be such a stranger, just be strange.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great hunts Dan.
Anytime you get it done with an arrow - you have something to be proud of.
Congrats !

JPM_6.8

LSB Member
Nice axis! Love bow hunting, just don’t have time to get out as much as I’d like to these days.

JPM_6.8

LSB Member
Nice axis! Love bow hunting, just don’t have time to get out as much as I’d like to these days.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Headed up tomorrow morning for a daylight hunt. Supposed to be low 20's , hopefully they will come to my setup, they are such wanderers, you never know if they will show up.