LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
still foggy but mine is twice as bad

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Frank, not sure if you're following the THF atn x-sight thread, but there are some guys on there (I think most of them are members here too) that are/were supposed to be going out to record hunts at night with the x sight this weekend I believe.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is great, I had planned to do that too...IF I could see clearly thru my scope...

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Frank, not sure if you're following the THF atn x-sight thread, but there are some guys on there (I think most of them are members here too) that are/were supposed to be going out to record hunts at night with the x sight this weekend I believe.

I posted over there about the out of focus video, no response from ATN yet

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL...How do you focus?? too funny, on a 5X it is the front focal ring the 3x does not have. the corona is he did not adjust the contrast for the best picture.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
HTxH did a video over on THF, shows multiple issues including corrupt video recordings if your battery is too low. The night time performance is close to useless in my opinion. The daytime use isn't much better, I didn't buy the scope for daytime use.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes Sir I saw that and asked several question on the 6.8 for him to answer...at least he is being honest and I like that.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well the good news is Ultimate Night Vision responded to my email and video of my unit. His solution? Send it back to me, I will replace it and deal with ATN myself. You just cannot get better customer service than that! Hoping for the best!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Tyler is good people

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
all I heard today was how nice C l i f f o r d is, you do have a way w the ladies...

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
per Sachal at ATN:

"
All,
Please be advised.

If you have received an ATN Xsight 3-12x and are not satisfied with the image quality, please contact your reseller and return your scope. We will offer you a FREE upgrade to ATN X-Sight 5-18x. This upgrade is only available to customers who already have their 3-12x scope.

Customers who have open orders for the 3-12x Xsight but have not yet received it, we are stopping the shipment of all 3-12x and relaunching the scope with manual focus. This would delay the shipment by another 30 days or so but it is the right thing to do".

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just sent to Tyler...even thought eh FOV is terrible for 50yds, I think I will upgrade for free...lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
kill shot

tech96

TEXAS
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I called ATN yesterday and canceled my 3x12 and changed it to a 5x18. I asked if I had to go to the end of the line and the guy said no he would honor my preorder spot.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Where was this statement made Dave?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well ok, my 3x is already at the distributor and a free upgrade to the 5X has already been ordered. We shall see how long this will take.