Apollo Pro 640

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I bought a new Apollo Pro last week. I have been playing with it to see what it feels best mounted to. I tried my Razorback with suppressor. It was to heavy to shoot off hand. I have a very bad back. So with that said. I just built this *** 6.8 12" barrel. So I had the scope and it groups awesome. So here it is. Light enough I can shoot off hand. I have shoot a test video but it will not up load to Photobucket. Someone will need to help me with that. the 4X looks good and it is very clear. The reticule does not show up in the video????

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Gotta love those *** tubes! Looks good there Rob.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Agree with what RD said. Good looking rig you built there Rob.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All you video guys. This is my first experience shooting video. I see your reticules in your video. I do not see in my first. Why is that? My videos will be boring compared to all,the hog action. Just trying something new. We won't get into the great productions you guys do but maybe one day.

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
All you video guys. This is my first experience shooting video. I see your reticules in your video. I do not see in my first. Why is that? My videos will be boring compared to all,the hog action. Just trying something new. We won't get into the great productions you guys do but maybe one day.
When you look through your Apollo clip on without it being in front of a scope do you see a reticle?

If the Apollo has a reticle you may have to turn it on so that it will show up in your videos.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When you look through your Apollo clip on without it being in front of a scope do you see a reticle?

If the Apollo has a reticle you may have to turn it on so that it will show up in your videos.
It does but since I am using day scope I have not turned it on. My believe was to use reticule on the zeroed day scope. So for the video purpose you guys just turn on the reticule so it shows up in the video?