Another SS Supressor Stamp arrives

JPK

LSB Active Member
Got the call from my local shop that the stamp for my YHM ULT for my 11.5" 6.8 arrived yesterday.

Four month and five days from the SS provided check cashed date, about four months and three weeks from order, for a Form 4 trust.

Unfortunately, I was out of town at my son's rugby game and couldn't pick up the ULT yesterday, I'll have to wait til tomorrow. More waiting, ouch!

JPK

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good for you. You waited a long time, just a few more hours. I've been waiting a little over 5 months now and still.....waiting.

JPK

LSB Active Member
Good for you. You waited a long time, just a few more hours. I've been waiting a little over 5 months now and still.....waiting.

Chopperdrvr, there is word on the "street" that a bunch of stamps went missing during the east coast's snow storm about a month ago. There is a thread on the topic in the Suppressor forum on ar15.com, and one on 6.8forums too I think.

Might be worth a call to the ATF.

JPK

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thanks, but it's just now been the average timeframe. Someone has to set the other end of the average. I'll give it another week then start shaking the bushes. :)

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats! Happy Hunting with the new suppressor

JPK

LSB Active Member
Hurray! Not lost!

Have fun tomorrow.

I tried to change to the YHM flash hider and could not get the SiCo brake I had installed off, even using a Magpul block and bench vise, along with propane torch. A trip to the friendly LGS and after some effort they got the brake off... And wouldn't charge me. (Note to self... Don't forget to look there first... Good guys and not the first time they have helped me out and not charged me.)

I'll ge the flash hider installed tomorrow and shoot pic of the rifle with the ULT installed.

JPK

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice to get a little bonus help from a good shop. A good shop keeper is a great resource. Congrats on getting it squared away.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's just rainin' stamps 'round here now.

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Also waiting on a yhm ULT. Bought mid November.