always start with a full mag!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Life has been kicking my butt and i have not been able to hunt much lately. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Nice sounder, ran the way i wanted; should have gotten into the double digits. But NO!!!!!! I
had to fumble my mag swap.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A couple of those looked like dang good porks!!? Love hearing that THUMP sound!!! BANG BANG!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Argh !!! What a great opportunity for a massacre there !!! You'll get 'em next time Lance. Good connections on the few, however.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down ... I've learned the same lesson!

chthump

LSB Member
that clickety, click towards the end of the video, reminds me of several of my hunts. Now I always clean the AR and have two full mags.
Nice shootin.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You made the most of the rounds in the mag. I hear you about life kicking your but pal, trying to get back out there myself!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you were on a roll there, dang where is your loader and gun bearer?

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good shooting. Still got 4 down! And solid advice, I just reloaded my mags from sat night

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sigh I see I've been gone too long. Guess we will have to start with the basics hog hunting 101 next time I head up that way.

At least it wasn't dirt clods!

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great shooting, Mr Lance and welcome back... thought you had retired!

D

djones

Sigh I see I've been gone too long. Guess we will have to start with the basics hog hunting 101 next time I head up that way.

At least it wasn't dirt clods!
"always start with a full mag!"
that won't quite cut it for me. i went through 4 - 30 round pmags last night and was searching for another. alas, i only loaded up 4
hammer_zpsf379c626.gif

and i wish you guys would stop joking about dirt clods. they're a big problem in my area. the dam things are everywhere, and the landowner asked me to start taking out as many as possible. he wasn't particular how i did it either. i even resorted to a secret weapon. not sure how it will work out, but if it fails, i've got jake and milkdud to thank for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
"always start with a full mag!"
that won't quite cut it for me. i went through 4 - 30 round pmags last night and was searching for another. alas, i only loaded up 4
hammer_zpsf379c626.gif

and i wish you guys would stop joking about dirt clods. they're a big problem in my area. the dam things are everywhere, and the landowner asked me to start taking out as many as possible. he wasn't particular how i did it either. i even resorted to a secret weapon. not sure how it will work out, but if it fails, i've got jake and milkdud to thank for it.
Another secret weapon???? What "part" did you order now?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Another secret weapon???? What "part" did you order now?
I figure he won't need a gun... if he's getting a "Donk".

upload_2017-1-24_13-28-28.png

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great shooting, Mr Lance and welcome back... thought you had retired!
Thanks! I didn't retire- just grew weary of killing all the hogs and not getting any credit. Hint- if TLM says here try my gun, scope and recorder tonight- don't fall for it!