A single last night

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Went out to dinner with Robin last night and afterwards she said lets go hunt real quick. Well Hells Yeah!!! Jumped in the rig and away we went. We were there 15 mins when I spotted a good sized pig with the W-1000 at about 700 yards. We have 74% humidity and I was still able to spot it, just another hat in the feather for this thermal. The stalk or should I say walk was on. 10 MPH winds to our face and half moon so conditions were perfect. Got about 80yds and he alerted on us so we stopped. He was a little jumpy after this so I decided we needed to shoot him from there. He was bigger than I thought and I didn't want him to get away. We got ready, 3-2-1-bang. Boar down. I did not have a tape but he was 220-240lbs so pics don't do it justice. This is a big pig for the field we hunt because they have a high turn over rate! LOL

The mosquitos were carrying us off so we went back to the truck. At the end of the night we went back covered in off but I still couldn't get Robin to take a picture with him. She says "I love shooting the damn things but after that I'm done with 'em" LOL

DSC01173_zps5282a672.jpg

DSC01176_zps8fcd676e.jpg

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Awesome!!!!

In my mind, there is only one thing a date could say, after dinner, that's better than "lets go shoot hogs". But, it involves my gun and not my rifle. (Full Metal Jacket reference)

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Demented minds think alike ! Attagirl !