30 plus hard charging hogs called in

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is so way cool!!! I could not believe that when it happened to us. Thanks for your time and putting that call out!!! BANG BANG!!!!

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I looked on FoxPro's website but could not find a link to purchase this from you. Aren't you on fox pro and is your calling sequence for sale?

Thanks.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good video!! Definitely one of the pro hog hunters in Tx! I saw a video with you and your son you posted recently, man has he grown! Haha. I watched one of your youtube videos a while back where he piggy backed on you to cross a creek.

Happy hunting to you and your family!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Had one friend try to get it from computer to foxpro and he can not find a way. Have another working on it but do not hold out any hope. If you hunt in West and SouthWest Texas where you do not get service then you are out of luck!!! What a shame. maybe if Glenn reads this maybe just maybe he can get something with FP??? BANG BANG!!

D

djones

calling them in the daytime must be a blast

lots of audio conversion programs available and foxpro supports several file types. pretty sure dubbs had already performed the conversion and is selling pirated bootleg copies for the foxpro, but you must use paypal

Last edited by a moderator:

fanninland

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Purchased Glenn's app on my phone. Now somebody other than my kids has a use for that Monster Rockin Roller Bluetooth speaker that I bought for them to use around the pool last year.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You mean a dozen curious hogs and a pile of piglets.? Lol..
Fun stuff!