3 kings

D

djones

got called to duty on a peanut farm and found this guy ready to devour about 100lbs of peanuts. once i get close enough that i know they're dead no matter what happens, i like to see just how close i can get.

IMG_1693b_zpse8ovy0qw.jpg

IMG_1696b_zpsy7ichmah.jpg

D

djones

pigs have been making me look bad at this field. they did more damage than they normally get away with. nothing seemed to put me there when they were. finally lucked into a chance meeting and got as close at the pivot would allow. this goes to show you that you should not take your eyes off a pig until you're sure he's down. all three were royalty in the pig community.

IMG_1697b_zpspdvmsz18.jpg

IMG_1698b_zpsgcdgxhgz.jpg

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Excellent marksmanship!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Mighty fine shootin' Slim! Proud of you.

DRowan

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow! A little time with RoRo's girlfriend has done wonders for your shooting!
Looks like she had just what he needed. I'm sure that in a month or two I will own all of his worldly possessions, and he will be filming for us. We might even have to get him a box in the back of the truck right next to Gus'.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
got called to duty on a peanut farm and found this guy ready to devour about 100lbs of peanuts. once i get close enough that i know they're dead no matter what happens, i like to see just how close i can get.

IMG_1693b_zpse8ovy0qw.jpg

IMG_1696b_zpsy7ichmah.jpg
Nicely popped right there!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
pigs have been making me look bad at this field. they did more damage than they normally get away with. nothing seemed to put me there when they were. finally lucked into a chance meeting and got as close at the pivot would allow. this goes to show you that you should not take your eyes off a pig until you're sure he's down. all three were royalty in the pig community.

IMG_1697b_zpspdvmsz18.jpg

IMG_1698b_zpsgcdgxhgz.jpg
That 'ol boy just wanted more hot lead.