Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Puttin' down da' 'yotes !!

Good video. Good shootin', too.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Plinkin YOTEEESSS in South Kadota!!! Love it!! Living in Iowa a few years never made it to the Dakota to shoot them. We were going to do a guided Indian Territories hunt after those big white ones by the time we made up our mind they were outrageous on the price. Used to be for 75 dollars you could go hunt for the day now they want to send a guide with you. Still have relatives there around Flandreau so I would love to make it up there just one more time. Great video y'all!! BANG BANG!!

Last edited:

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
thats a whole lotta boom boom pow. You are covered up in yotes like we are with hogs. Nice job of thinning out the yotes

Randy

Iowa
I do not know which is more incredible; the thermal video quality or number of coyotes! What do that many coyotes live on?! When I travel through South Dakota all I see is wide openess

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Fine dog killin'! Love the clarity through the eye piece. Sweet gear.

LSB Active Member
i still can't get over that video you guys are the kings of coyotes that is insane been forwarding this along to everyone i know

Jofus

LSB Member
I see u are filming with phone on eyepiece of trijicon. Is that why your vid is much clearer than other mk3 videos because ur not using video out from scope? I'm guessing your picture quality is closer to what u actually see through scope.

Spurs

I am also interested in how you all got such clarity of the video. Please share the info on the phone recording if possible