2015 Meet and Greet

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes, understand that, just more ugliness.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like it's moving pretty fast...not a big threat in San Antonio at this point.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Still raining in Willow Park, (about 20 miles west of FtWorth). My Accurite weather station reads 5.65" accumulation so far.
Rain still forecast though Sunday.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like the place I was hunting in Bosque County got over 8" yesterday, maybe 5" on the day before that. Forestburg looks like about 5-6" according to Farmlogs.
We've missed the heavy rains thus far; only receiving 2-3” just what we needed. But now I've spent hours drawing farm fields and dairies on my new Farm Logs app, thanks Brian! No seriously, thanks, the farms I manage are quite spread out and that's an awesome tool that I had never heard of before your post!

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lancer, glad to be of help. Farm Logs is not 100%, but it is better than no information at all. A lot of their data are made based on calculations from radar, and then real information from actual reporting stations. In general, I would say it is plus or minus 30% on average. A lot of the time, it is spot-on correct based on what my buddy in Forestburg tells me from his rain gauge. When I plugged in my neighborhood, it did a respectable job.

I like how you can designate particular properties.

www.farmlogs.com

Oh, and it is free.