2015 in Review - 70 Kills Video

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I finished out 2015 last night sitting in a cold, damp box blind in Palo Pinto County, watching next to nothing with a good buddy of mine. Sometimes, that is just the way it goes, but it was a good year in all, with 66 hogs taken from 5 properties and 12 coyotes and 7 bobcats taken from my honey hole, TBR, which is just a little 80 acre property in Montague, Texas.

I was lucky enough to be picked up by BRD at ******************* and get to try out some near gear over the year, hunting with my own Armasight Zeus 3 640, Zeus 2 640, but also TCT's Pulsar Apex XD38a, Armasight Predator, Armasight Zeus Pro 100, and an IR Defense IR Hunter MKII. HuntTXHogs also loaned me prototype Pulsar Apex XD50 early in the year as well. So it was a very educational year for me, getting to hunt some new properties, meeting a lot of new people, and getting to try out some new technology.

The good folks here at LSB have been very supportive and I appreciate the sense of community we have here. I hope y'all enjoy the video and that 2016 is a great year for everyone!!!

Last edited:

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very well done video, as always, way to wrap up the year!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A GOOD ON YA!!! for that one. Way cool video and thanks for showing your hunts!! BANG BANG!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Fantastic Brian!
That is fun to watch and a good year for you!
I'll try not to think about the work it took to put that together.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Outstanding video Brian. You had a very good year of hunting! May the next one be even "more gooder", with MUCH pig blood flowing.

Last edited:

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Greatness !
Your 2015 hunt video is one we can all envy. The hours spent putting this together from your hunts to final product are appreciated.
Thanks for the inspiration...

Dennis

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great video Brian. I didn't realize you killed that much stuff till you put it all together.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job Brian!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Happy NY! And happy hunting!

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Saw it on YouTube earlier. Great job. I still love them CLOSE charges, Bang.....Bang......Bang..Bang..Bang.BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG DADADADADADADADADA To close for comfort for sure.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good for you man