2 easy ones.

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dogs were going bonkers last night and I got up and looked across the pasture and sure nuff a group of hogs rooting on the other side of the branch 100 yards from the house. An easy stalk to within 20 yards resulted in this
null_zps00c7622f.jpg

Would have been great video but my battery was dead!!
Still got 10 dollars out of the the deal since lee passed a bounty now

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
very nice looking hogs

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job Colby, at least it paid for the ammo and maybe batteries for the next time!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Way to guard the ol' home front there Colby !! Congrats

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Awesome Colby!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You guys have all the fun hunt hogs in your backyard, all I got is SQ no where as much fun as killing hogs.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You guys have all the fun hunt hogs in your backyard, all I got is SQ no where as much fun as killing hogs.
All I got is squirrels and liberals, no "open season" on either one. LOL

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All I got is squirrels and liberals, no "open season" on either one. LOL
There may be one soon if they keep up their shenanigans...

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There may be one soon if they keep up their shenanigans...
With our luck, they'll mandate that ya can't leave 'em lie for the buzzards either. HOW do ya pick up a liberal by the clean end?

Boar Buster

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think I may be getting a pvs-14 for Christmas and if the funds come available I will be getting it + an IR laser from Ident. After 30 years of hunting hogs without one I guess I should get one.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think I may be getting a pvs-14 for Christmas and if the funds come available I will be getting it + an IR laser from Ident. After 30 years of hunting hogs without one I guess I should get one.
It's a whole new world enjoy!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You will be amazed with the opportunities it opens. When I only hunted hogs in the daylight or with flashlights I would get 1-3 hogs a month.

Now, a typical night is 3+ hogs and the night vision is what allows me to do it.

Boar Buster

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have never had a problem with getting lots of hogs, but I dont like being stationary. I build led lights and hunt feeders so the hog come to me. I dont have wide open spaces to hunt just small openings between cedar breaks. I do hear a lot of hogs in the thick cedars but usualy dont get a shot. I dont know how well night vision will work at my current location but I will give it a try.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
If you have clear skies and something of a moon the night vision should work well under the cedars. Its those nights with cloud cover or fog and little to no moon that you won't be able to see as easily with night vision under the cedars. The biggest thing night vision has done for me is allow me to be 100% mobile in the dark. I don't hardly leave my truck until I spot hogs. The only time I walk is if it is so muddy my truck will get stuck or I have spotted hogs and I'm stalking in for the shot.