1 Coyote Set and 3 Hog Stalks

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This was a fun night. We started off the day with touring more of dfwroadkill's area and then going back and hunting a lot of the new area before hunting the areas we had hunted previously. The temperatures were outstanding but the winds were howling much of the evening and that caused all sorts of problems and a few benefits as well. I can't think of a night when I have had better hunting weather.

It is a longer video that usual for me, but mostly because it was more like 4 separate hunts. Enjoy!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sometimes you just have to battle through the circumstances to get results. Nice shots, and a good night's hunting there.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hunt guys! The layout of the land looks like it offers lots of different geographical features

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like a great night, lots of action out there! Great video Brian, thanks for sharing.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like a good hunt ... communication can be tough during high winds but you guys worked through it.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Fun video. Great job with editing all that together too!

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great hunt, You need some ear pieces to communicate in the high wind. Could have had another 2 or 3 down. Still love the ping though.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great job with the video Brian. That looked like a lot of work to put together.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
  • Nice shot on the yote. Good kills on the hogs - Love it when a plan comes together.

rrv333

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great hunt and video

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great hunt, You need some ear pieces to communicate in the high wind. Could have had another 2 or 3 down. Still love the ping though.

I have tried a couple of lower end setups in the past that were less than satisfactory. I understand some of the high end gear is pretty darned good and if I could ever really give it a try, it might be worthwhile.

As bright as it was the other night, we could have used sign language at 25 yards, LOL.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Another great video from the rifle that goes ping. All around a good hunt. Lots of hills not used to seeing that . Another good reason to say hunting not shooting.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Good hunt. I hunted in those winds also, helped me because I fell a couple times and didn't spook the hogs.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Good hunt. I hunted in those winds also, helped me because I fell a couple times and didn't spook the hogs.