youtube sucks

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
youtube deleted my video because they said it was too violent, it was a nasty mean boar hog shot in the trap. Liberal snowflakes have me irritated.
Besides I had many thousands of views on that, isn't that what they like.
I want to start my own youtube that is a liberal free zone.
Just sayin'

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They gave me like 2 sentences to rebut so I let them know they were educational videos about the dangers of feral hogs. lol

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
that really does sukk. most of my youtube vids are the only copy i have. i'd be bummed
I appealed...apparently not well enough. They just sent me an email saying I have to go sit with Group "W".
It was part 2 anyways, got a lot more hits on part 1. lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
YouTube staff... the definition of Wankers.

Pork Popper

LSB Member
I appealed...apparently not well enough. They just sent me an email saying I have to go sit with Group "W".

What is Group " W" ?

Sorry to hear about this.

Hope none of those liberals ever visit a slaughterhouse or greenhouses. They'll forever be damaged goods when they have to face that their groceries don't just come from grocery store shelves.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Typical liberals you must be tolerant of everything we like, but how dare you offend us with what you like.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've never had a video flagged for hunting reasons. I did use a song once when they were trying to figure out legality issues of using songs. After they changed policies I had video blocked.

I also turned off voting and all statements need to be approved.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What is Group " W" ?
Group "W" is from Arlo Guthries' "Alices Restaurant" song.
He got sent to sit with group W, with the nastiest meanest father rapers of them all, and other rotten criminals because he got caught littering.

jglass

LSB Member
You can store pictures and videos at Photobucket.com. You can copy and paste the links here on this forum then only
the people here see them. Photobucket can also make photograde copies of your digital pictures, not very expensive either. The Photobucket account is FREE, I have had one for over 15 years. Youtube videos are quick to upload s'o don't write them off to quickly.