Where have they gone? I miss them.

TomH FW

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
So lots of Hog activity in late March and early April, leading to my kill of the huge lead sow on april 7. Did see activity a couple of nights after that, but then NOTHING the last 2+ weeks. Not one game cam pic, and no new sign, of course it would be really hard to see in the waist high grass. It is just me? Did they circulate a memo that my place was no longer safe? I MISS them, even if only so I can try to kill some more of them.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm in same boat except they are coming and I can't figure out when! But i really do Miss them!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
still have plenty here

PICT0011.JPG

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well... "choot-em ! choot-em !!"

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They normally move out of one area I have every spring when the farmers are planting and stay gone for a few months. This year with the planting delay they came back early. Hogs are funny creatures and just disappear sometimes.

SBratsen

I've been out looking for them also the last 3 weeks & haven't really seen them out. Picking them up on the trail cams deep in the woods. Not coming out much. But yea, I was seeing them regularly in March & early April.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They are all at my spot apparentlyhog in trap 007.JPG . Except that I was 90 miles away and a friends lease.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
that is a load of hogs!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's 10' from my stand of course while I was gone. I did shoot a hog right at dark at my buddy's lease but not sure which end I was looking at. Never recovered it but we could hear it in the brush taking it's last gurgles. Haha. Buzzard food.

TomH FW

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Well I went out last night and sat in my tripod stand for a while. Saw some deer, but no hogs. Of course the amount of Deet I was wearing was probably killing critters 100 yrds away. It was making me dizzy. Also, the wind which was forecast to be 4 - 6, was gusting 20+. So I am sure I was winded. Anyway, I do see hog tracks in the mud, but I am not seeing them on the game cams. Here piggy!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
One thing about hogs is, if they are there, they are there. If they ain't there, they ain't there. What are they thinking? Where do they go?