Thermal Scope - Insight Technologies MTM-001

BruceWayne

I am looking to sell one of my Insight Mini Thermal Monocle's in good working condition
aka HTMI Mini Thermal Scope

This is a used working Insight Technologies
This has plenty of features if you do not already know about them:

1. DIGITAL THERMAL IMAGE STORAGE -Integrated, digital image storage lets you store thermal images on the scope
  2. DIOPTER -Diopter adjustment customizes the unit to fit your eyesight. The HTMI is great for users that need glasses or corrective lenses.
  3. TACTILE BUTTONS -Tactile buttons are easy to use in the dark or while wearing gloves.
  4. STANDARD BATTERIES -Uses standard CR123 batteries
  5. INTEGRATED LASER POINTER -Integrated red dot laser pointer
This was originally used as a test loaner, and has worked well for me for the past 10 years.
Although I hardly used this, it has served me well for local household fun.
I used this to look into my dark back yard a few times hearing strange noises. No Aliens, just a big Racoon and its babies.
I also used this to check for window heat loss.
I originally bought this back when I was a Police Officer and kept it in my bag.
I have had 2 of these, one with a LCD screen that I am keeping, and this one.
I also have the detachable LCD screen for sale if interested, that this will plug right into.
If you are a serious buyer then please send me an e-mail and I will send you pictures.
The picture listed is from the internet, I will send you the real pictures if you are serious and when I am at home, I am posting this while at work.

$2,300.00 plus shipping for just the MTM, LCD screen is separate if you want it

Attachments

• MTM.png
    MTM.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 5