Snow in Brazil?

Andre Lopes

Boar Hunter from Southern Brazil
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My dear friends!
For all those who think that Brazil is a tropical country with plenty of sunshine and high temperatures ... this time it's snowing here in my town. I live in the mountain region of southern Brazil, there are approximately 750 feet above the level of the sea. And we are well to the south, our climate is quite different from the rest of the country.
And the snow and the cold still!

A.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Brrrr, I hate cold weather!

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Some people do not realize how big Brazil is north to south and how high some of the mountains are.

Wish it would snow here. I'm ready for some of this damn heat to disappear. --- pruhdlr

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Where is RD on this one??

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is why I moved from Michigan to Texas

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We're talking Texas cold weather!!!!!!! The crap that the northern states get sucks!
Texas cold is 50. Bunch of cats.

It has snowed here twice since I have lived here and the entire city shuts down and everybody freaks out. It is funny to watch.

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB

It has snowed here twice since I have lived here and the entire city shuts down and everybody freaks out. It is funny to watch.

People still freak out in Dallas too and we get a good snowing at least once a year. You would think people would toughen up. I don't mind the snow days that involve me doing absolutely nothing productive. So I'll let then freak out while I veg out on the couch.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
People still freak out in Dallas too and we get a good snowing at least once a year. You would think people would toughen up. I don't mind the snow days that involve me doing absolutely nothing productive. So I'll let then freak out while I veg out on the couch.

I just laugh, because I remember the days up north when I has to get up a hour earlier to dig the truck out just to get to work.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LMAO, that is so true! I lived in Arlington for a year and a half, it was interesting! There was an ice storm one night, in the time it took me to take a shower in the morning the news went from reporting 2 accidents to over 400 cars involved. Took me 2 hours to get to work in Grand Prairie, a commute that normally took 15 min!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I grew up in Missouri where snow and ice was common every winter. Texas winters are pretty easy in comparison. However, Wichita Falls gets at least 2 good snow/ice storms a year. Everyone wrecks their cars! I have a harder time driving around the wrecked cars than I do the snow!

We have had consecutive days of 10-30 degrees here too. Of course the constant 20-30 MPH north wind makes it feel really warm too. LOL. This place can't make up it's mind sometimes.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

That's because it ices not snows. I find more Yankees in ditches than anyone else. They know snow not ice and we get ice! Only really snowed here twice in 40 years it was like driving on sand no big deal!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Snow... it snowed yesterday morning (at work), and was STICKING !!!! The danged ice JUST left... and SOON it'll be freezing up again !!! When it gets COLD, ice isn't a big deal to drive on, it starts to get tacky. It's that WARM ice that sucks, BIG TIME.

I used to LOVE the heat... I still don't like COLD... but, low 60's still requires a fan running to keep cool. LOL Funny how one changes with prolonged exposure.