OMG! Who knew?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Absolutely delicious!
Got one of those "bullet" smoothie blenders?
1/2 fresh avocado
1/2 chunked up cucumber (don't peel)
2" slice of fresh pineapple
2-3 Chard leaves/stalks
1/4 t ground turmeric
6-8oz. raw coconut water
Blend for at least 30 sec.
This recipe is one I picked up as being good to help with inflammation. For years, I gauged a "good day" on whether or not I could avoid ibuprofen. Been trying alternative tactics for months now. I honestly have had ibuprofen ONCE in the last six months.
Started with breakfast smoothies. Fresh berries, banana, cinnamon, nutmeg, raw rolled oats, flax seed meal, whole milk. Taking a multi-vitamin and a krill oil capsule.
I also have a balm I use as needed, made from the boiled root of Devil's Club... made by a friend's wife.
Both have helped tremendously. Not returning me to a 20 yr old, but without ibuprofen daily. I used to start the day with 4 ibuprofen and add as needed each day. (neck/back)
No, I'm not going vegan... just working on eating foods from the edges of the store (meat/dairy/produce), and trying to avoid opening a box/can.

Gonna add a few more of those dark green things (from outer space) here and there. Learning about avoiding all the hidden sugar in foods too (packaged/processed/"low fat"...). More fresh onions/garlic, 'shrooms... next, work on a taste for more legumes.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Keep rubbing those aching joints, no skin off my nose. LOL

Navygator

LSB Active Member
A lot of the same stuff I put in mine. Usually some kale, pumpkin seeds and ginger too. Ginger has some great anti inflammatory properties.
These things cut my post workout recovery in half.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Pineapple and some of the other tropical fruit are loaded with antiinflamitory agents. I eat a ton if it, it helps, but has not gotten me off of the pain killers yet.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Pineapple and some of the other tropical fruit are loaded with antiinflamitory agents. I eat a ton if it, it helps, but has not gotten me off of the pain killers yet.

JPK

LSB Active Member
Beans are legumes, a wild game chili with beans can be made that is delicious, healthful and uses the stuff in the freezer to make room for more!

JPK

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My bullet is one of the greatest things I have ever bought. I have 3 different ones now.